Ayurveda, meaning "the science of life," is the sister science/medical side of Yoga and is considered the most complete system of natural healthcare in the world today. This 5,000 year old model of medicine provides us with a unique opportunity to understand ourselves as a part of nature. Ayurveda encourages the concept that we each possess our own individual constitution based on 3 doshas. This allows us to take our well-being into our own hands using our unique traits.
This holistic approach to maintaining and regaining optimal health depends on carefully constructing plans according to our Ether/Space, Air, Fire, Water and Earth elemental configuration. Ayurveda gives us the practical tools to re-establishing ourselves and taking charge of not only our health but also our lives. It focuses on an individually based diet and lifestyle protocol to help achieve a level of balance.
- Pulse/tongue and other assessment tools
- Dietary/lifestyle counseling
- Management of health (Prakruti) and imbalances (Vrikruti)
- Recommendations for herbs, foods, spices, colors, asanas (exercises), pranayama (breathwork), mantra (sound), meditation and ayurvedic bodywork
- Simple steps for detoxification
- Yogic and Ayurvedic Psychology
Ayurveda Consultations Include:
By determining your constitution and where you have imbalances within it, your practitioner can create a program suited specifically to your body's needs.
Interested to know how Ayurveda has helped others? Click here to read testimonials from some of our clients!
Once you've had your consultation with Vishnu, ayurvedic services will be recommended to you. To find out more about Ayurvedic Services, click here
Back to Services